Roofing in Nashville, TN
Protect your greatest investment with the best. Serving Nashville for more than 21 years, All-Star Roofing specializes in roofing repairs, replacement, storm damage roofing, and roof installation. Certified by Owens Corning, GAF and CertainTeed, we are rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. We also work with several major insurers.
We don’t install roofs, we install roofing systems with 50-year extended warranties.
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Affiliations & Certifications
We Cater To Our Customers & Go The Extra Mile
Local and family-owned and operated, we’ve been serving Middle Tennessee for more than 21 years. If there is a problem with your roof, we try to get to it as soon as possible, typically within 24 hours whenever possible. Not only do we aim for a fast response, we are usually able to finish the job on the same day. Each job is fully inspected by the business owner.
It’s not just Smyrna homeowners who prefer working with us. Insurance companies and manufacturers have designated us as the contractors they want to do business with. Certified by CertainTeed, Owens Corning and GAF, we also have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We’re the only stars you’ll want to sleep under.
Serving Nashville, TN
Nashville is home to The Parthenon, Grand Ole Opry and the Country Music Hall of Fame. Rich with music history, the District draws visitors from all over the world. From honky tonks and the Johnny Cash Museum to Ryman Auditorium, music lovers love Nashville.
Nashville is the home of several beautiful neighborhoods and subdivisions, including:
- Bellevue, 13 miles southwest of downtown off I-40.
- Donelson, 6 miles east of downtown off U.S. 70.
- Madison, a suburb of northeastern Nashville.
All Star Roofing also proudly serves the following areas near:
Nashville Storm Damage
Nashville is known for its rainy weather all year long, averaging 47. inches a year. The Middle Tennessee area averages 17 tornadoes a year, with the windiest seasons ranging from the end of October to the middle of May. This region has more tornadoes than the rest of the state combined.
The wind and hail that comes with these powerful storms that often impact Nashville mean it's critical to have a home contractor on-call that you can trust. We'll not only fix your roofing, including gutters and soffit and fascia, we also can repair or replace your siding, windows and skylights.
We're a proud installer of Alside Mezzo windows, providing trusted windows of many configurations for more than 65 years. When disaster strikes, we can get your home back in shape.
Maintain the look of your home with beautiful siding, available in many colors. We use James Hardie and Mastic products for our siding services. Durable and high-performing, these manufacturers provide warranties that are hard to match
Solid gutters are critical to protecting the integrity of your home. We use a variety of gutter types and materials, including seamless gutters. Protect your most important investment today and choose All-Star Roofing.
We are a proud partner of Alside Mezzo windows and James Hardie and Mastic siding. We work with dozens of trusted national home insurance companies, including Progressive, MetLife, Liberty Mutual, Geico, AAA, State Farm, Allstate, and USAA.
Frequently Asked Questions
We specialize in shingles, soffit and fascia, gutters and much more. Our comprehensive roofing services address the wear and tear that can ultimately lead to extensive damage to your home. Peeling shingles, cracked gutters, rodents in the attic and mold can all threaten the home, and it's important to call out the professionals as soon as possible for an assessment and estimate.
- Shingle Replacement – There are many types of shingles, including those with aluminum coating, asphalt, clay, and tile roof shingles. Ask us about metal roofs, another roof type that we specialize in. Because we partner with so many reputable manufacturers, you can rest assured that we provide the highest quality materials possible.
- Soffit and Fascia Repair - An often overlooked part of the roofing system, these work together to protect your home from moisture as well as contribute to the overall appearance of the exterior of your home. Our work is thoroughly inspected by the owner when our team of craftsmen are finished.
- Gutter repair – Rain can wreak havoc on your home unless your gutters are fully operational. A critical component of any roofing system, these must be kept free of debris, cracks and other damage. In addition to keeping your gutters clean, the best way to protect your home and roofing is to give us a call if you see any damage to your gutters.
1 - Keep you and your family safe. Don't enter the home until you are absolutely sure it is safe to do so. If not, call for professional emergency assistance.
2 - If you're able to enter the home, try to control the water damage by setting up buckets to collect the rain. Also try to dry the interior of your home as much as possible.
3 - Contact your insurance agent to find out the next steps. When it's time to schedule roof repair, call A-Star. We have extensive experience working with dozens of national homeowners insurance companies.
Roofs older than 20 years that are showing signs of wear and tear typically require replacement. To know for sure whether repair or replacement is best for your home, call All-Star roofing and we'll send out our team for an estimate.
In addition to the best roofing materials and a 50-year warranty, our quality craftsmen will:
- Prep the area, remove your shingles and inspect the deck for damage and repair if needed.
- Replace the underlayment and flashing and metal drip edging installation.
- Fully cleaning the work area, followed by an inspection by the owner.
Roofs can last anywhere from 30 to 50 years. As a GAF-certified contractor, all of our new roofs come with a 50-year warranty.
Long-lasting and durable, metal roofs can withstand wind speeds as high as 120 mph. Known for their energy savings, our metal roofs include a limited lifetime warranty, which is transferrable for 40 years for any future owners.
Often seen in business and government buildings, standing metal roofs are identifiable by their vertically standing metal panels, which are positioned side-by-side.
Once your home is secured, try to control any further damage from occurring. Contact your insurance company for next steps and when it's time to find a contractor, give us a call! We've worked with Nashville homeowners for more than two decades and are partners with the leading homeowners insurance providers in the country.